The Halter Center is already one of the country’s premier collegiate shooting facilities. However, continued donor contributions can help create a resource that benefits Hillsdale students, the state, region, and country.
A number of limited naming opportunities are available. This enables interested individuals and corporations to be forever linked with the Halter Center and its mission to promote and grow interest in the shooting sports.
Areas available for naming
- American Trap Stations
- Five-Stand Sporting Clays Stations
- Skeet Stations
- Bunker Stations
- Indoor Olympic Air Rifle, Air Pistol, and Archery Range
- Indoor Air Gun and Archery Stations
- Outdoor Rifle and Pistol Range
- Outdoor Rifle and Pistol Range Stations
- Lodge Kitchen
- Lodge Classroom
- Lodge Lower Level Conference Room
- Lodge Gun Room
- Cottage Rooms
- Cottage Great Rooms
In addition to monetary donations, the center accepts equipment. Good, working pieces appropriate for use in the center’s educational programs are used in classes and camps. Others are sold, with the proceeds used to support the center. As for exceptional or rare firearms, those will become part of the center’s collection, which is displayed in the AcuSport Lodge’s great room.
The Halter Center’s many ongoing needs provide various endowment opportunities. Scholarships, operations, and teaching are just a few of the available options.
- Chair in American History/Constitution/Second Amendment: Funded (John Anthony Halter, Berry Family Foundation, NRA)
- Operations—Range and Clubhouse: Funded (John Anthony Halter)
- Shooting Scholarships
- (Half-tuition 2017-18): $256,600
- (Full-tuition 2017-18): $513,200
- Sponsorship of Shooting Team/Club: $1,800,000
One facility, many ways to support it.
Scholarships, the range, and educational opportunities are the direct result of companies, foundations, and individuals that believe in the Halter Center’s mission. Continue the work started by making a tax-deductible donation today.