About Our Staff
The Halter Center’s staff consists of one full-time member and various instructors, part-time employees, and volunteers. Collectively, the group holds a number of range safety and shooting sports teaching certifications. This helps ensure the Halter Center operates in a safe manner and provides the highest caliber teaching.
Bart first visited the Halter Center in 2007 when was it was still under construction. Inspired by the potential of what he saw, he first volunteered as a shotgun teacher. As his passion for the center grew, so did his role, eventually becoming range master. In this position, he oversees all of the Halter Center’s operations, including classes and seminars.
- NRA:Pistol Instructor, Shotgun Instructor, Rifle, Instructor, Safety in the Home Instructor, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA: Pistol Instructor, Level 1 Pistol Coach, Level 3, Rifle Coach, Level 2 Shotgun Coach, Reloading Instructor, Range, Safety Officer, Chief Range Safety Officer
- National Archery Association: Certified Archery Instructor
- Civilian Marksmanship Program: Certified Master Rifle Instructor, Camp Riflery Instructor
- National Sporting Clays Association: Level 2 Instructor